Thursday, August 16, 2007

Summer at the Muny, 2007

While I was in St. Louis at the Muny in 2007, a couple of local news programs covered the shows I was in. The first clip is from our production of HELLO, DOLLY!, and was featured on the web version of the St. Louis Post-Dispatch. I don't show up until about six minutes in, but the whole clip is worth watching. They filmed it on one of the first days of rehearsal, so you can see my scene partner and I reading through a scene for the first time together. (I promise it was a lot funnier once we figured out what we were doing!) The second clip is from a local entertainment program, "Show Me St. Louis". It was a story about the rehearsal process for LES MISÉRABLES. They interviewed me for the segment, so I get some pretty good face time in. Enjoy!

HELLO, DOLLY!

LES MISÉRABLES (Video no longer available)

No comments: